Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 05 March 2007 17:02 «» By: StonedPilot
LEVs and TNGs clash?
Ok, so whenever I spawn a chest with Albion explorer, it'll freeze when i open it, simply staying at the screen before it shows the contents. I was thinking, it is because the LEV does not match the TNG. Am i right in suspecting this?
2 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 01 March 2007 18:24 «» By: chaos
Re: New Potions
You have to spawn them.
3 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Thu, 01 March 2007 17:59 «» By: tomkat500
Re: New Potions
Do you have to spawn these or where/what do they replace?
4 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 24 February 2007 21:36 «» By: StonedPilot
X and Y
Ok, so I've been trying to spawn various items, and i've been wondering: #How the hell do i find out the X and Y corod.s??? I've tried everything. I'm just tired. Could anyone help me please?
5 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 22 January 2007 14:49 «» By: deathbringer
Re: ghost guard
if u already have the armor on the game u tried it on it wont work so try it with a new game and spawn it in a chest in lookout point so u can get it when ur 18 if that dosent work idk what the problem is
6 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 21 January 2007 14:44 «» By: Kain
Re: Blood Sword
when i spawn a trasure and i open it, the games crashes. there is no error, it just crashes. the item is the sword of the aeons (not changed). need help^^
7 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 20 January 2007 11:41 «» By: mainblz
Re: Spawn Itmes in Game Problem
nvm, i got it. I got pissed off at it so i just deleted FinalAlbion.wad, and it spawned.
8 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 20 January 2007 11:22 «» By: mainblz
Spawn Itmes in Game Problem
Not sure where else to put this on this forum, but i followed a tutorial i found in one of these topics that told me how to spawn items in game, i got both Albion Explorer and Freeroam. I set up the code and everything and even moved to my location of choi...
9 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 17 January 2007 16:03 «» By: dragongamer9
Re: How do you spawn items in a chest?
i would love to do everything you say but i cant get my albion explorer to work as soon as i open it errors on me after a few seconds well its opening so what do i do
10 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 17 January 2007 15:05 «» By: dragongamer9
Re: modding help plzz hurry
ok that is a good program but how do you spawn stuff i saw a tutorial on the forum but i cant get albion to work and i dont understand explain the spawning process
11 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 17 January 2007 13:17 «» By: Satan
Re: modding help plzz hurry
You will need to spawn them to collect them. To edit the texture of something I would recommend photoshop/paintshop pro or something similar and absolutely not Microsoft Paint. A search would have told you this.
12 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sun, 07 January 2007 22:29 «» By: Mcchips
How do you spawn items in a chest?
Hey, just wondering how you spawn items in a chest? Help would be appreciated, thnx
13 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 25 December 2006 05:52 «» By: mister-squid
ARGH
All I get in AlbionEx is a bloody error message telling me that it couldn't do what I asked it to, and that I should close the program. I'm trying to learn how to spawn things into the game through chests, but it's not going too well. I found a step by ste...
14 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 19 December 2006 05:19 «» By: Keshire
Blood Sword
For anyone wanting to Texture this. I'm sure there's more than enough people better than myself. Here is a replacement for the Sword of Aeons. I didn't change any of the LOD's so if you spawn it sitting out in the open you won't see the new sword until ...
15 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 16 December 2006 18:23 «» By: Satan
Re: Save Games
You don't need to edit your save, I'm not sure if it's even possible. You can just spawn a chest containing gold and such. Just use the search function and you'll find what you need.
16 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 14 December 2006 08:10 «» By: Satan
Re: how to use the new things in the game?
First of all try using the search link at the top of the page. This stuff has been answered on numerous ocassions. When you load an FMP into Fable Explorer and use the save and run option the mods are added to the game but almost all of them will ne...
17 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 11 December 2006 11:44 «» By: greek archon
Re: Giant Weapon Pack: Discussion & Suggestions
how do u get the left hand shield to work if u have to spawn it wats the code
18 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 07 December 2006 19:33 «» By: sniperdesign
Re: asking question
i'm trying to spawn a tatooist in lookout point
19 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 07 December 2006 11:13 «» By: tomchelby
Re: I can make the treasure chest, but what i put in it is always a sword of aeons, or game crashes
alright, i figured out why it kept crashing. its coz i had a mod to make the archon battle armour look different.. and it was a crap mod so it didnt work in the game right. when i tried to spawn it in a chest, the game crashed. after i reinstalled the game...
20 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 07 December 2006 00:08 «» By: sniperdesign
asking question
is it possible to make a shop somewhere and edit the shop contents. also I am trying to spawn a trader in the shop
21 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 15 November 2006 18:46 «» By: MXGear
Help with the bodyguard example on the wiki...
Hi guys, I've been trying to get this to work for the past couple hours now, but I still can't get it to work. I took the bodyguard example from the wiki entry and tryed inserting it into various tng's. I tried Lookout Point and Bowerstone South but I coul...
22 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 15 November 2006 16:03 «» By: SLRGrant
Re: The Kraken
Ah... whew this kraken is a tuffy, well at least I can spawn the dragon and make him fly around lookout point lol
23 Forum: Xbox «» Posted on: Mon, 13 November 2006 15:19 «» By: jake_da_snake
Re: The King's Bounty - A side quest for XBOX
Just tried it on xbox and ran into some problems. Did a fresh copy of tlc to my xbox hdd, ftp'd what I needed for FE and free-roam to my PC, loaded fmp no problem, placed tng's in FinalAlbion folder, ftp'd everything back to xbox. Now it freezes on first l...
24 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 13 November 2006 07:46 «» By: SLRGrant
Why the hell does this always happen to me!
... ok before i end up destroying earth with my embued rage I would like to ask this question that seems to be answered everywhere but it just wont work with me. I have followed these tuts on how to spawn a chest with an item in it and i have done that ...
25 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 12 November 2006 15:45 «» By: Augmented-Pickaxe
Re: Assistance? Please?
You will need to spawn it in a chest. Here is a short-guide I prepared earlier: - Assuming you have it, open Albion Explorer. - Double click 'LookoutPoint' on the left column. - Click 'World Editor'. - Right-Click 'LookoutPoint' and press 'Wizard'...
26 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Thu, 09 November 2006 13:00 «» By: victim_of_a_beutiful_life
Re: Custom Tattoo Post
hey about the spawn tattoo its amaizing and prolly took awaile but one thing maybe there should be a spawn suit instead like with textures and stuff not just tats
27 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 05 November 2006 08:27 «» By: vbonedaddyv
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN
28 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 04 November 2006 20:53 «» By: Satan
Re: 3 questions
You should be able to spawn a shop and have it poulated with the correct creature tho. You could even set up a custom shopkeeper with a bit of effort.
29 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sun, 22 October 2006 13:38 «» By: Fayt
Possible?
Is it possible to for example,turn an area into a war zone? I want to try a event in the game when I enter a certain area (a wide and open one) to spawn enemie after enemie and spawn heroes to fight with. (Because the amount of enemies I want to spawn,I wo...
30 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 21 October 2006 20:38 «» By: Augmented-Pickaxe
Re: ok seriously
- Assuming you have it, open Albion Explorer. - Double click 'LookoutPoint' on the left column. - Click 'World Editor'. - Right-Click 'LookoutPoint' and press 'Wizard'. - 'Section= NULL', 'Template= Normal Treasure Chest'. - Generate a Unique Identif...
31 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 15 October 2006 13:20 «» By: Venox
Re: how do i get crap i download in the game
Ahh so you want to script in your items. Ok well if you know the names of your objects, then you can create a chest script and spawn it in say, the over-used-chest-spawn-location: Picnic Area. So open up Picnic Area in Albion Explorer and add this i...
32 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Fri, 13 October 2006 00:14 «» By: Silverback
Re: Xbox Xml & Xbox Mods
Some more. You will need to do the following. Get textures.big, graphics.big, text.big, names.bin, and game.bin. Do all the biz <-> big conversions via Fable Tools or something zlib. Now for Katana and JOB Mask to import correctly you will need ...
33 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 10 October 2006 13:56 «» By: iwsev
one other question then how do i spawn them in a book case or chest im new to fable explorer i barley now what im doing when i even load a fable mod package or crap like that
34 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 10 October 2006 13:53 «» By: Freak
You don't need 3ds to spawn anything you need to put it in the game yourself via a chest, bookcase etc.
35 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Tue, 10 October 2006 13:44 «» By: iwsev
one more do i need any graphics thing like 3ds to spawn the weapons in the game if i do spawn them. i dont really no if u put them in the game buy spawing them or not.
36 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 01 October 2006 21:30 «» By: Keshire
Re: BlueTooth Suits WIPs
You can't spawn a suit entry. But spawning all the peices will make it show up in your menu automatically.
37 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 13 August 2006 07:52 «» By: victim_of_a_beutiful_life
Re: Giant Weapon Pack: Discussion & Suggestions
ok i really want this mod. but for some reason whene i load it into fable explorer nothing hapens like ill open i or "unsip" it into fable explorer but in game nothin happens are the wepons suposed to be at the guild somwere ...
38 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Wed, 02 August 2006 01:04 «» By: ExtremE
Re: problems..
Hi. Thanks for the help, and excuse me i was just a little unpatient, i asked in the wrong place. Well actually, i fought much with fable modding, but in the end i realized it's not so heavy. I was just confused with the formats, and i thought i'm gonna ...
39 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Mon, 31 July 2006 13:25 «» By: chaos
That shouldn't be hard, I'll get around to doing it I'm a total spawn nerd.
40 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Sun, 30 July 2006 14:11 «» By: Mezmerizer
Hey, anyone out there that feels like doing a Spawn(The comic "hero" by McFarlane) Tattoo (full body)? That would be really cool . Here's a picture:
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13    »]

Current Time: Sat May 11 14:34:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03781 seconds