Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Show: Today's Messages :: Unanswered Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
500 Search Results Found
1 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Sun, 30 July 2006 04:55 «» By: ExtremE
problems..
Hi all. Could anyone help me, please? I'm really a beginner at Fable TLC modding, and I have a lot of probs. Right at the moment i want to realize something: I want to spawn a chest at lookout point, with anything in it. I used up the scripts, thanks ...
2 Forum: Graphics Editing «» Posted on: Wed, 26 July 2006 15:42 «» By: b444555
Re: Giant Weapon Pack: Discussion & Suggestions
I have been fiddeling with the weapons at the guild shop mod and gwp v2,and found out it still works to some extent. Most of the v1 weapons still work, the only exception being the will rings, which caused my game to freaze when i tried to equip them. As f...
3 Forum: Definition Editing «» Posted on: Sat, 22 July 2006 14:56 «» By: ante_isaksson
Re: Darth Nihilus Mask *Discussion*
what do u type to spawn it in a chest? i tried with NIHILUS_MASK but that just screw upp the opening chest sequence
4 Forum: Definitions «» Posted on: Sun, 16 July 2006 23:12 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: Raise Dead Spell
ah okay then might look a bit wierd for a spawn
5 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:55 «» By: Drifter
Re: ScreenShots
I wouldn't mind putting it in Trials' when you put it on the site. P.S: What happened to the arquebus?
6 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:38 «» By: Keshire
Once i fix the Nihlist Texture and successfully create new entries. (no easy task as we've been having issues). Then I'll drop a fmp into the read only forum. From there you can spawn it yourself. Or someone else can add the items into a shopkeeper mod.
7 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Tue, 09 May 2006 00:41 «» By: Keshire
Re: Fable:Harsh
You can dramatically increase the damage on the thunder_sword_V2 as well as give him a summoning ability. I'm not sure if you can modify his lightning damage though. I think Satan was going to give him the BlueTooth Arquebus as a ranged weapon to use t...
8 Forum: Work In Progress «» Posted on: Thu, 20 April 2006 17:33 «» By: Augmented-Pickaxe
Re: Fable:Harsh
I assume this is possible...: When you fight Thunder (for his soul[if you're evil, like me]), it would be good if, instead of killing them separately, Briar Rose and the Guildmaster ran to Thunders aid and joined in.. or at least Briar Rose, as I understan...
9 Forum: General Mod Discussion «» Posted on: Mon, 17 April 2006 09:16 «» By: Satan
Re: Throwing Disc *Discussion*
You need to add them to a tng manually, the game doesn't add them by itself. Open a .tng of your choice and either add OBJECT_THROWING_DISC_MELEE and OBJECT_THROWING_DISC_RANGED to a chest/bookcase or spawn them on the ground.
10 Forum: Objects «» Posted on: Sun, 26 March 2006 01:28 «» By: Marcopolo
I give you the PUKE expression
if there are any screw ups tell me the hud icon is meant to be the same as belch btw spawn it as OBJECT_EXPRESSION_PUKE_DUMMY instructions: merge the fmp, spawn the above object somewhere, goingame and pick it up... have fun
11 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Wed, 22 February 2006 18:19 «» By: Marcopolo
Re: mods in progress
are doors supposed to automatically spawn with the building or do you have to postiton them
12 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Thu, 16 February 2006 21:25 «» By: Keshire
The enum "OBJECT_HERO_STICK" is more than just the name of the model. In the game.bin it also stores all the neccessary data for it too. Sounds, Cost, Damage, Model, etc etc etc... We're still hammering away at it like madmen. I found how ...
13 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 06 December 2005 13:19 «» By: Heinami
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN
ah okay thanks man and lol you read my mind thats where i had it spawn but it came up as a iron sword so ty
14 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Tue, 06 December 2005 13:13 «» By: DamarStiehl
Re: All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests. NOW WITH EXPLANATION ON HOW TO SPAWN
Am I reading this right? You can define the augs that go into the weapon when you spawn it?
15 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Mon, 05 December 2005 13:47 «» By: Heinami
could someone post the script to spawn Briar Rose's sword?
16 Forum: Tools Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 29 October 2005 06:57 «» By: zerokitchen
Re: Fable TLC Trainer for the PC
this is an A-W-E-S-O-M-E trainer ! Wy you dont add to da shop editor some features like custom code ? ( you enter the code of object and he will spawn it in the shop.)
17 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Wed, 26 October 2005 18:05 «» By: Luke
Re: Funny pics of mods
Well I used a creature generator to spawn bandits in the guild. I thought they wouldbe enemies but... It turns out that they were really nice. They even used the archery range. They said, "Don't go talking to bandits, son."
18 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Sat, 15 October 2005 20:47 «» By: Reaper
That's awesome Tevian, and it really explained everything to me, means a lot, too, great job! P.S: I was wondering if you could create a chest with only the in-game weapons/clothing/items available for the main character (not the NPC's weapons and suc...
19 Forum: Level Scripting «» Posted on: Thu, 13 October 2005 11:13 «» By: Tevian
All Armor/Clothing, Weapons, and Tattoos/Hairstyles chests.
Alright, due to a lot of people asking for chests with clothes, weapons, and all that crap, I made 'em, no more asking (Hopefully). All Clothing and Weapons (Except Frying Pan and Orkon's Club, since you can only carry up to 55 weapons) Also includes al...
20 Forum: General Discussion «» Posted on: Sat, 08 October 2005 19:40 «» By: spartan
Re: Funny pics of mods
Aww crap you beat me to spawning the goblin oh well there's plenty of other screwed up creatures in fable to spawn.
Pages (13): [ «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13]

Current Time: Sat May 11 03:49:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02938 seconds