Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer)
A Problem Posed (About Albion Explorer) [message #13555] Tue, 17 October 2006 17:37 Go to previous message
The Dark Wanderer is currently offline  The Dark Wanderer
Greetings Brethren! I have a problem that I was hoping you could help me with. I am attempting to place more than one item in a chest. So, following what I have pieced together, I placed said chest in the Guild Woods. Now, I type in the container section on the left side of the screen:
ContainerContents[1]
"OBJECT_TATTOO_CHEST_CUSTOM_1";
I apply changes, save and enter the game. I go to said chest, and find only the one item (the Sword of Aeons, I am not complaining about that)and no tattoo card. I reenter the Albion Explorer, and find this:
ContainerContents[1]; (< I think this semicolon is my problem)
"OBJECT_TATTOO_CHEST_CUSTOM1";
I think the semicolon on the end of the first line is my problem. I backspace, delete and apply changes. So, I check by clicking on another object, and then click back. There it is again! I repeat above process over and over. So, back to my point, brethren can you please help me out? Any help would be much appreciated, because I am stumped.

"Swing away Merrill..."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Next Topic: Question about getting custom things
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 00:50:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01259 seconds