Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » My Unusual Bows
My Unusual Bows [message #20159] Tue, 12 June 2007 16:02 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Hi, my name, as I like to call myself, is Searyan (ignore the Sean_s). These unusual weapons were inspired by a movie on YouTube called "Fable - The Lost Chapters: Unnatural Weapons 2"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsdLMXiKXQ (thank you Kane for making the items in the movie, and you to SeventhMachine for making the movie). I have made only a few, but I didn't alter an other item, but made whole news ones (I'll tell you what to spawn them as), they all look like the Harvester though.

Note I did not alter the damage myself, they just came out the way they are when I made them.

Bolderdash (I know its spelled wrong, but its too late to spell it right) - This bow shoots boulders. It does a listed 100 damage, but can do more or less. It’s inaccurate unless you know how to aim it right, or you're locked onto your target. A small shockwave may hit your enemy if you miss. If you multishot most of the boulders will clump together and move slowly towards your opponent, but explodes on impact. Spawn as OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_BOLDERDASH

Hellfire (WARNING! VERY POWERFUL!) - This bow shoots out level 4 fireballs! The listed damage is 700, but I've made it do 2000! You don't even need to hit your opponent to kill them, but doing so wont give you evil points (only direct hits give evil points, if the shockwave kill/destroys something, you wont get evil points). Multishot is deviating! A friend used it to fight Jack and pwned him in a few blasts (multishot). Spawn as OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_FIREBALL_LEVEL4

Jack's Minions (beta, reason why later) - This bow shoots out Dreadwing Minions! The only problem is that you cannot hurt them with melee (and they can't hurt you with melee...but they cast spells...and so can you). Can someone help me find out how to make it possible to melee? If so you can make your own challenge anytime, anywhere, without coding anything (right now, spawn a lot and use Hellfire on them). Spawn as OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_MINION

Minion Power! - This bow shots out the same kind of blasts that the Dreadwing Minions use. It's listed damage is only 100, and that’s about right. This bow is special though, this fires two blasts at a time! On top of that it fires twice as many blasts with multishoot on (uses two charges). An other thing about it is that it can fire at semiautomatic (click rapidly you fire faster the shooting animation), although as semiautomatic it doesn't do much damage, looks cool though. I don't know why it works the way it does though, I used the weapon data from the Dreadwing ranging staff, and never really looked into it. Spawn as OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_MINIONPOWER

Reinforcements - This bow shoots out guards (the ones with master weapons and black outfits). They will attack any monster that is near them, and if you attack them (can't hurt them with melee, but they can hurt NPCs with melee) they don't fight back! Also they don't enforce the law, witch means they wont attack you if you're breaking laws, even in town! Spawn as OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_GUARD_LEVEL3

Well, that’s all the weapons I have for now, I might post more later (and I WILL if anyone finds out how to make them attackable to melee). Tell me if there are any bugs.

~Searyan~

P.S. If Kane or SeventhMachine reads this, thank you and I hope you don't mind me doing this.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Tue, 12 June 2007 18:59]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message