Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » No Body's Rot Mod
No Body's Rot Mod [message #23396] Mon, 06 August 2007 21:00 Go to previous message
Sean_s is currently offline  Sean_s
Recently I found out the function of an unknown in CREATUREs. It controls the time it takes for the body of a dead creature to disappear, so I decided to take advantage of it. With this mod, I went threw EVERY creature (with the exception of the hero, the hero teen, the hero kid, the hero balverine [although not used in the game] and their bases) and made it so their dead body's will not disappear (it will technically take 999999 seconds for the body's to disappear, witch is 16666.65 minutes, witch is 277.7775 hours, witch is 11.5740625 days [I hope someone doesn't stay in one area, staring at a body without sleeping or closing the game for that long...if so they're a little weird]). I know I over did it, I changed creatures that don't even leave body's, or can be killed, but I changed them anyways, just because I could. Enjoy.

Its so big for an FMP because, like I said, I went threw EVERY creature (with the exception of the hero), and they're all on this FMP. It should take a while to load, so if it takes a while, don't worry.

WARNING: Any changes you, or a mod you use, made that modifies any creature (with the exception of the hero) may be set back to its original state (other then it not rotting), unless it modifies the creatures original CDefs. Also, on some computers, it may cause lag if you kill a lot of creatures (hobbe killing contest, massacres, arena, ect).

If any creature was left unchanged, please PM me what it is.

I made an add on that makes kids killable, while having their decay time altered.

~Searyan~

P.S. I couldn't think of a good name, sorry.
P.P.S. Anyone interested, the number for the unknown I modified is 78525968.

New? Or looking for information? Look here before posting.
Help the community by adding this to your sig!

Assistant for Conquest
By the way, call me Searyan

[Updated on: Mon, 01 October 2007 09:14]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message