Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Peculiar problem with FMP, read wiki and guides and tried several things
Peculiar problem with FMP, read wiki and guides and tried several things [message #34961] Fri, 07 December 2007 09:42 Go to previous message
Mimterest
Hi, um.. I've spent the last few hours going through posts, using the search and just browsing, also reading through Wiki, but I just cant make "play as theresa" by morerunes work through the FMP, I have the correct directX, my computer meets the specifications and I have .NET 2.0

to top that I can modify things freely with Fable Explorer and they show up, most notably I changed the child hero to theresa easily, but it looks goofy as I thought it would reading from posts ^^

So.. I can modify the files myself, but I cant load an FMP and apply those changes.. I dont get an "apply changes" option from the menu in the lower left corner with the list of .bin's and .big's, my only option seems to be to either recompile or just "save mods and run".. I tried getting the FMP to work several times, and as 2.0 includes a patch, I tried the following:

- applied 2.0, ran fable through FE applying changes, then applied patch and ran again, all of this without the ripped wad files although I have no clue if that counts for anything

- applied 2.0, then the patch, ran fable through FE applying changes

- the same with ripped files and ini file changed to not use the wad file

Why can I use Fable explorer and even change things, but not use FMP files? Sad sorry if I didnt explain the thing properly, I'm really new to this kind of thing..

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Texture Issues
Next Topic: Problem with Fable Explorer.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 09:06:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00957 seconds