Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Objects » JohnDoe's ranged weapons V1
JohnDoe's ranged weapons V1 [message #49874] Thu, 12 March 2009 13:51 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Released a day early.

First, the JohnDoe Cannon.Video. Kills anything in one hit, but for balance, it doesn't add experience, doesn't add to the combat multiplier, and doesn't destroy things like bushes. The explosion is small enough that it is only effective on one target at a time, with luck you might get two targets. It takes a while to reload. Just aim and shoot, don't hold down.
What? I'm not going to make a super-holy-cow-destroy-everything-in-the-world-on-accident weapon.

Next up, The JohnDoomsday.Video. General mortar-like blast'em up. Oh yea, it has an awesome everything. Good for taking out things behind obstacles. Has a wide explosion range, so don't get too close. Also worth mentioning, because of how the explosion works, you can rapid fire this one, but it deals less damage (only explosion damage, not shot damage).

Pictures and videos courtesy of our awesome OldBoy.

This is only a V1. I have more plans for these, but if I keep focusing on ways I can make it better, I'll never get around to releasing it, like all my other best ideas evar. Example, no rotating barrels. I have more ideas on this, but they'll just have to wait.

Spawn as:
OBJECT_JOHNDOE_CANNON
OBJECT_JOHNDOOMSDAY

[Updated on: Fri, 14 August 2009 15:13]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message