Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Tensa Zangestsu - Need help error when importing into FE  () 1 Vote
icon11.gif  Tensa Zangestsu - Need help error when importing into FE [message #52390] Tue, 30 June 2009 03:05 Go to previous message
gamesharkakaflash is currently offline  gamesharkakaflash
I have created the model for the Tensa Zangestsu sword from the bleach series.

When I try to import the .x file into FE i get the error "Object Refence not set to an instance of an object"

I took a look via the search engine of this site a followed a few steps but like the xbox controller mod to pc project i did it failed.

I followed steps from : http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=3281& ;amp ;start=0&

In particular message #36456 posted by morerunes and yeah i just decided that i'd ask for help instead of abandoning this project.

If anyone reading this can help it would be appreciated as long as they don't take credit for the modeling (all other credit is the person who fixes it). It may not be the best model but its still mine.If someone can fix the file and reupload as a ".x" it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
P.S. This model is for the Iron Katana --> 5475 (I hope this is enough info.)

Images of Project - Tensa Zangestsu
index.php?t=getfile&id=8029&private=0
Above is the rendered image

index.php?t=getfile&id=8030&private=0

I have also uploaded the file as .max so its easier to work on without having to import it. The meshes of the iron katana has already been linked with the "Iron Katana --> object #5475"

Thanks in advance again

Also i forgot to mention that if anyone needs the files in a different format please tell me so i can reupload it,
Thanks again

[Updated on: Tue, 30 June 2009 03:11]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon11.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message