Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » New buyable houses, marriage and npc's
New buyable houses, marriage and npc's [message #55437] Tue, 29 December 2009 21:10 Go to previous message
Satoh is currently offline  Satoh
I have been searching for pretty much the last week... (time I spent lurking and reading tutorials)

Having thoroughly decided that I have yet to find any promising information on houses, and likewise have failed miserably at adding them... I turn to you for help.

My problem is this: All the women and some of the men in the world are in love with me, and I can find a place for them all... (also I seem to have somehow deleted two of the ones that particularly interested me due to having somewhat unique voice patterns... I tried to lead them from the guild to Bowerstone, but they still didn't recognize my new house... now they are mysteriously gone from the game and I have no way to recreate such unique NPCs... or any customized NPCs that aren't just normal randomized clones...)

My first question is regarding how to add a new house, like the ones in BS, OV, etc. that are uninhabited and initially for sale...

My second question is, how do I create a custom NPC with specific clothing(and how much can I customize their appearance, am I limited to full outfits or can I choose each clothing piece) and specific vocal patterns... (I'm looking specifically at the female guild recruits that sound somewhat darker in personality, rather than bubbly and giddy...)

Lastly I'd like to know if it is possible to make them able to fight as well, since they seem to have weapon definitions and animations(you can see them sparring)

I'm not looking for anything specifically custom, I just want to specify which clothing type and voice pattern they have. (Though I am interested to know if I can take their hood off)

I suppose it's obvious from my first comment that I'm a bit new.
I am Satoh, pleased to meet you all... if you all decide to, in fact, meet me.

EDIT: My apologies for posting in the wrong area, I'm still getting used to the idea of certain things being considered 'scripting.' I will take more caution and consideration in placing my posts in the future.

[Updated on: Wed, 30 December 2009 03:25] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Question: Cdefs to make a new creature
Next Topic: Trying to get started making new weapon...dont know what i need
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 06:23:46 PDT 2024