Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Albion Explorer script issues.
Albion Explorer script issues. [message #55736] Thu, 14 January 2010 15:12 Go to previous message
Isoterra is currently offline  Isoterra
Okay so I just got me a copy of Fable TLC cause I love the game that much and I wanted to try my hand at modding. So I did. I downloaded the few modding tools I needed and some mods and got to work at playing around with it. I figured out how to add chests to the map with the Albion Explorer and I figured out how to add items to the chest with ease. The problem comes in game when I use the chest.
There seems to be nothing wrong with the chests until I leave an area and re-enter the area with the chest after I have used the chest. As soon as I re-enter, the chest is once again closed and there are two lids, one open lid and one closed lid and I can reopen the chest and retrieve extra copies of the chest items. I want to know how I can stop the chest from overlapping like this and avoid it's continuous loop. Can someone help me get my mod chests to work like a normal chest?

(P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong thread or if your getting tired of answering this question too often but I am new.)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message