Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » Mergeing grannys demon door with Homestead (apparently inposoble)
icon9.gif  Mergeing grannys demon door with Homestead (apparently inposoble) [message #57467] Thu, 03 June 2010 13:14 Go to previous message
modder_in_training
Hello, and thank you for visiting this thread. I have alwase loved homestead, the peasefull farm land found in a demon door in Fable II. Because of C-box, I have loved the ability to add items with ease and edit the land to my will. And then it hit me: I can use C-box's region editor to make a vershon of homestead in Fable: TLC. Now I find myself in a little troble, so now I am here, asking for any help I need, even if I could find the anwers myself (I did use the serch button and found nothing I could understand or just plane nothing) because if I am haveing some questions ansered, why not have them all?

so, remembering that I have c-box, here are my questions:
1. How do you change elevation?
2. How do you add water(there is a small stream in homestead, and I want to make it as acurate as posoble)?
3. How do I change the land from gray and rocky to green and full of trees?
4. How do I change the enviorment?
5. What objects would you suggest to use?
6. Does anyone have a good photo or vidio of homestead, as I cant seem to find one good enugh, and it is hard makeing something off of memory and

7. Is this just a project I should abandon, as it is too dificult for someone with as little CODEING experience, forget modding, as I have?

Thank you to anyone who can anser these questions in advance. And yes, if a secsess, I will post it for the comunity to use.

edit: I guess for now it cant be done. Then agen, other "inposoble" things have been done before, I just have to get more experence and bide my time... Twisted Evil

If you MUST pm me, go ahead, but please, ceap it modding related and streaght to the point. Thank you.

Excuse my spelling, I am natrally spelling-chalenged.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2010 14:14]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How do i spawn evil guild apprentices
Next Topic: Barrel won't spawn
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:53:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01029 seconds