Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Help with importing Custom Armor Meshes into Fable Explorer
icon4.gif  Help with importing Custom Armor Meshes into Fable Explorer [message #58178] Wed, 30 June 2010 17:49 Go to previous message
Shingetsu no Kageryu is currently offline  Shingetsu no Kageryu
Hello I am in need of some help with geting a helmet mesh to work in fable explorer. When ever I import the mesh into Fe, its completly invisible instead of just being grey or white like other imported meshes. The materials tab lists one material, but it has no name and apliying any textures dosen't make the mesh visable.

Just to point out some things, I have 3ds max 8 with all the right plugins and Fe Shadownet build. I don't know why this helmet messes up like this (obviously) but I can get swords in the game with no problem so i know this isn't a hierarchy problem. If i try to import the .x file back into max it freezes at "Reading X-File 10%" and 3ds max crashes.

I didn't post my .x file because it obviously can't be opened and i kinda want to keep this a secretive project until I make real progress, so I don't get people exited and then end up not being able to do it...

Well thank you in advanced to anyone who can help!

Here is a pic of my Max's export set up, incase thats what is messing up..

• Attachment: feerror2.PNG
    (Size: 83.16KB, Downloaded 1347 times)

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message