Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Current Quest Removal?
Current Quest Removal? [message #59636] Sat, 09 October 2010 07:51 Go to previous message
dgianna
Hello everyone,

I've been lurking around this forum for the past week or so, and have learned some of the rudimentary modding via FE, such as altering character appearance, inserting weapon/armor fmps, altering .tng script in notepad, etc.

The next big thing I'd like to do is be able to remove particular quests from the "current quest" log once they have been completed. The quests I'm thinking of are the temples, chicken kicking, the archery contest, and the fishing contest. Preferrably, I'd like them to be moved to "past quests," but this is not the priority.

Related to this is another glitch so to speak that would be nice to fix. The Hero Doll quest continues to initiate even after it has been completed once. I think it is because you can have more than one Thunder doll, and the dumb kid is triggered if you had an extra one in your inventory. Since you can only collect the other dolls via the bar games once, you are stuck with this quest if it initiates again. Is there a way to fix this, either by altering the quest, or making only one Thunder doll available in the game (i.e. remove it from trader inventory, and just plug one into a chest, the former being that which I don't know how to do).

Sorry for the long post, and thank you for any help!

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Unknown Def Notes
Next Topic: Few changes...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 01:42:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01264 seconds