Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Packages » 3 New Weapons in a Chest  () 1 Vote
3 New Weapons in a Chest [message #60148] Wed, 10 November 2010 21:30 Go to previous message
IonXi is currently offline  IonXi
Hiya all!

I've been lurking in the forums for about a week now. I stumbled across fabletlcmod while looking for a trainer, and had no idea that modding fable was this possible. As such, I'm fairly new to the modding scene. But I wanted to make my first post something significant to me, a token of appreciation to show what I've learned since stumbling across this site.Unfortunately, due to the way things go, I can only give you three pics with one post since I'm giving you two versions of my mod.

Things included:

3 new weapons

Weapon one is a new entry ID using the mesh/texture of the Obsidian Greatsword. It has new damage, new description, and is called the Ultima Weapon. Just because it's HUGE, one-handed, and a light weapon. Razz

Weapon two is all that AND a retexture of Skorm's Bow, which I named Nayru's Love due to it now being blue and having a Hylian Crest. Laughing

Weapon three is COMPLETELY unique. I built the mesh from the ground up, and the texture. Forgive me, because I'm no artist, so it isn't the greatest. lol

1 Chest to hold them all

It's a 30 key chest in the picnic area. It does require 30 items, and they are still "silver", but they aren't silver keys! That's the only hint you get! xD

And a Teleporter

Honestly, it snuck in there. Forgot it was part of my picnic area tng. Careful with the tables. One of them will take you to Archon's Folly if you aren't careful!

And for all of you that don't want to mess with your picnic area tng, I'm including a .fmp that only adds in the weapons, and you can spawn them yourself. Very Happy

Now, on to the files!

index.php?t=getfile&id=9289&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=9290&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=9291&private=0

:EDIT:

Nearly forgot to give credits to the people I'm thanking. First of all, OldBoy. Without his little 'table of contents for newbies' I'd be lost. JohnDoe, great job on the chest spawner guide. Very Happy And morerunes! Thanks for the how to on mesh editing!

I wish I had an airship...

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2010 21:33]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message