Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Lightning Spell causing crash?
Lightning Spell causing crash? [message #61162] Mon, 17 January 2011 17:33 Go to previous message
Jlozano124 is currently offline  Jlozano124
Hello to all. I've read the rules and am following guildlines before I post my troubles SO...

short story: I'm playing Fable TLC and when I use the lightning spell about 10 times, fable will freeze, or just close. any reasons for it? anyone else have the problem? any help is appreciated.

Long Story: I'm playing Fable TLC, on Vista (omg! not Vista!) and it used to run from start to finish just fine. I reinstalled it after a few years, installation went fine, I used to do mods for Fable but now I actually want to just run the game a bit tweaked. I added an initial mana augmentation to the Obsidian (Ebony) Battleaxe and changed some health and mana regeneration stats to more interesting (yet reasonable) amounts. needless to say, even without mods/changes, Fable still freezes when i use the lightning spell every so often. So i thought maybe running the effects and graphics on default would fix it, but sadly no luck. My computer specs are fine, and if you require more info on my specs I'd happily copy paste them here. Also, I have only a HP printer application stored on my "virtual store" so I STRONGLY assume that wouldn't be the case. any reasons for it? anyone else have the problem? any help is appreciated.

Again, thank you all for your time Smile

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message