Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Is this possible?
icon5.gif  Is this possible? [message #62339] Thu, 14 April 2011 09:25 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Alright, I had an interesting idea and I was wondering how much of it is possible. Specifically, I want to put a sign out somewhere, that when you hit it, checks to see if you've completed the quest in which you hand maze's butt to him on a silver platter with barbeque sauce, and if you have, a cutscene initiates, in which maze appears behind you, puts a hand on your shoulder, and teleports you off to a filler area, in which the World Tree is surrounded by bandits, and you have to fight them off. After you've beaten them, I would love it if there were a chest with an ownage earthen style weapon up in the branches of the tree(Which I would attempt to do by adding a staircase up to the top where some sort of platform would be placed). I don't believe it would be possible to make the chest appear after you've beaten the bandits, so I would just make it a constant and have there be too many bandits to run away from in an attempt to get the weapon. So, how much of this is possible? Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: my light sword