Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Scripts » The Library Arcanum - Chests
The Library Arcanum - Chests [message #64393] Fri, 19 August 2011 04:42 Go to previous message
Sinshredd is currently offline  Sinshredd

Hello everyone! I've been fiddling around with creating chests. I made four chests and tucked them away in the Library Arcanum (the Heroes' Guild Demon Door).
This doesn't add any new items or change any textures or anything. It just adds some chests as sort of a "strong from start" option.

There are four chests:
Contents
I didn't want to ruin the end-of-game choice, so the Sword of Aeons is not in the "Evil" chest. However, I realize some of you may want the sword so there are two different versions of the file (only use one).

This is a simple .tng file you can import using Fable Explorer. I haven't used FreeRoam, and I'm afraid I therefore don't know if this works with that. It should. Anyway, using FE:
Installation

Though I've tested these, if they don't work for any reason uninstalling them is simple.
Uninstallation
You should always back up your files just in case.

Here are two screenshots. One of them is of the positions of the four chests. The second is of the Masked Hood, simply because I think it's wonderful and recommend it to everyone.
Note: All four chests can be targeted and opened. However, the "Good" and "Evil" chests are positioned to where you will have to use your Guild Seal, or save and load, to get back down. You have to be committed to the chest you choose! (Or you can ruin it and open both...)

And that's it! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post here or contact me. I also welcome any feedback (though please be constructive; my feelings are fragile! ; ; )

And on the third hand...
(Quick! Get an octopus!)

[Updated on: Sat, 20 August 2011 00:40]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message