Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » House in the demon door next to Bordello
House in the demon door next to Bordello [message #64478] Wed, 24 August 2011 18:12 Go to previous message
Crowmock is currently offline  Crowmock
Well I'd like to do this myself, so if you could point me in the right direction to tutorials and such (if I complete it I'll let you know)or if you want you could put it in. I made one of the working girls marry able so I need a house that's not the refuge for women. Smile I'll be trying to handle it myself though so it should be okay once I get under way, and if you are interested in making it it just needs a bed, trophy mount/mounts, a nice balcony to see the ocean, and maybe a few details like a cupboard and table. Anyway, hope you can help me Smile

Edit: Attached is a little something I whipped together, it's not great but not bad for my first Smile I'll try and clean it up a bit but if you'd like to help feel free, I"m going to change the Snowspire house I used to the Barrow Stone South house which I think will work much better. Also can't get my teleporter to show up in my menu after I've used it once. *WARNING* I do not know if I may have messed anything up so please back up files before using, it should be fine I didn't mess with anything important and it's just a tng but just as well be careful.

"You have the easiest job in the world privates. Just be at the right place, at the right time, in the right uniform."

[Updated on: Wed, 24 August 2011 19:11]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Remove halo/horns mod
Next Topic: Indulge me, if you will
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 16 00:56:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01377 seconds