Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Summoner Mod (a halfway decent one for once)
icon12.gif  Summoner Mod (a halfway decent one for once) [message #65204] Sat, 05 November 2011 17:43 Go to previous message
Memnoch is currently offline  Memnoch
Hey forum!

Figured I'd give modding the hero a shot, and I'm trying for a summoner mod, as there are no working ones I know of. Everything's going pretty good at the time of this post, switching animations is proving to be arduous, but satisfying.

There's one huge problem I'm facing, however, and that's weapons. As a summoner (myself, at least) I don't feel like messing around with bows. I'm going to try to mod Infernal Wrath into the summoner's lightning ball attack (wish me luck), and that'd be my ranged thing. Helpers on normal weapons don't match with the summoner's mesh(s) or bones, and even the "Summoner's Sword" doesn't sit right. It stays on his back (sheathed) well enough, however he holds it in a reverse grip, and a crappy one at that. Any ideas what to do about this? I don't understand why creature summoners can hold the damned thing, but I can't, even with the graphic switched.

Also, the summoner's Charge attack animation is defunk'd. I can run fine, but the left hand get's stretched in a way hands were never meant to do, even in a fantasy RPG. Same with blocking (though one of the recoil block animations looks fine, I think it's the left recoil).

[Updated on: Sun, 06 November 2011 21:03]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon12.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [WIP] Sitting Animations for your Hero.
Next Topic: Apple Pie Longbow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 05:15:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01160 seconds