Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Best main combat style for TLC
Best main combat style for TLC [message #66328] Sun, 15 April 2012 18:49 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
So basically, I want peoples opinion on the best main combat style for TLC.

Fable is easy enough as it is, true, and if you can't beat fable you have issues.

But what's the best?

I've done a melee, and a range - I am yet to do a will user.

In melee - well if you're like me and get wellow's pickhammer before even fighting the wasp queen thing are a little.....easy? Seriously, get wellow's before wasp queen and you'll see what I mean Razz It has much to be said about it, especially since you can get a large number of powerful melee weapons early on in the game.

Range - my current character is a ranger. The upside is you get experience faster - mainly because you (on most occasions) can't be blocked, and once you level up a bit, you kill groups of bandits and whatnot before they even get close. Basically - more combat multiplier so more experience. The only problem I found is couldn't get decent bow really early, although I bet I could beat fable using only a stick....except for those cases (are there some cases?) that you can't injure enemies with a stick. Once you get skorm's bow, things are easier though. It takes me ages though, I've read a billion sites that say you can do it with neutral at midnight, but I couldn't....

Will - I don't know, I'm yet to try it.

And on another note, I remember when I first saw fable. My friend was always saying that I should have 30k to buy bright plate by the time I got to arena...now I usually have around 80k Razz

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to be young on Fable TLC
Next Topic: Is it legal...?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:48:38 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01150 seconds