Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Problem spawning objects
Problem spawning objects [message #66689] Tue, 15 May 2012 19:41 Go to previous message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Again, i'm in trouble.

I downloaded a weapon mod, that adds Bastard swords in the game. I don't know if those weapons automatically appears in random traders, and ermm... I don't want to bother searching ^^

So, I tried to add the weapon(s) directly in my inventory, but there's a problem somewhere. When I try to find the object ID, it just won't appear in the left pannel, where all the objects are supposed to be.

I tried to find it by researching in the creature_hero ; weapon 1 list. I found the wanted Item, but when I click ''select'' An error message appears, saying something like this: the specified cast in invalid.

There's also a detail box, here's what it says, just in case.

Toggle Spoiler

A part of it is in french, I left it like that to avoid crappy translation. If you have any questions, I can translate, but the original text is there as a reference.

Finally, maybe I could have asked for help on the mod's topic, but it is long time dead, so I try to follow the forum's rules... Anyways, thanks for reading.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Rate Instead of bumping...
Next Topic: Would this screw up the textures and stuff in game?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 01:10:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01399 seconds