Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Chocolate Box Question
Chocolate Box Question [message #66910] Fri, 29 June 2012 15:01 Go to previous message
Sparrow
I was working on a new town on the Bowerstone South map and it was working perfectly fine but then I screwed up by deleting the guard that leads to north. Now whenever I load Bowerstone South, it shows regular Bowerstone and the guard is still missing... But when I open the tng with tng parser, it shows my mods that I put in. I made a backup for my modded tng and when I put it in the finalbion folder it works fine but when I open chocolatebox and view bowerstone it's normal with guard missing and when I exit chocolatebox, it returns to normal bowerstone in tng parser!!!
And when I go to bowerstone in game it crashes

Should I delete chocolatebox and download it again? Sorry if this makes absolutely no sense...

Here is my tng modded: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?veib4f8ediudw24

Edit: I don't understand... When I go to the finalalbion folder I see the modified one at 1.04mb but when I navigate to the folder in tng parser, it says the file is 753kb. Is it reading the levels from a hidden finalalbion folder or what?

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 June 2012 21:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hello fable moders
Next Topic: would there be a way to play fable tlc on psp like make it a psp iso
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:13:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01133 seconds