Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Mr. Gout and Pupils
Mr. Gout and Pupils [message #67371] Wed, 03 October 2012 11:57 Go to previous message
primavista is currently offline  primavista
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Basically, I was wondering if there was any way of editing how the appearance of the teacher and children at the Bowerstone South school are decided. I realise that the game makes up the appearances at random - I'm guessing - from a selection of parts upon your first time entering Bowerstone, but I wanted to know if their was any way of forcing the game to pick certain textures/models (or however exactly it works) rather than just whatever it feels like.

It's nothing too important really, though I guess it could come in handy when I get more into texture and model editing (seeing how this "random" stuff occurs), but for now it's really for my own satisfaction. Obviously, if the game spawns some of the right parts I can just swap the texture files around a little, but it'd be great if I didn't have to save-reload just to make sure I don't get a creepy Mr. Gout and a class consisting of Billy and five identical girls. Rolling Eyes

Any help would be much appreciated.

"A humorous anecdote that makes you crease every time you read it."

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: eyes question
Next Topic: Import Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 21:03:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02287 seconds