Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Making New NPC's- Need some advice
Making New NPC's- Need some advice [message #68090] Sat, 20 April 2013 20:04
downward00 is currently offline  downward00
Creating some new characters for my game. Trying to rename an existing NPC so that when I look at that person, their unique name will appear at the top of the screen. I tried changing the text content paragraph of an existing "HASNAME" entry in their linkid CDEF and applied changes, then saved and started my game, but there is no change in their original name at the top of the screen. I also inputted a new .big text fmp into the original fmp, however I still see no change at in their screen name. Also gave deleting the HASNAME a shot; but that corrupted the system quite a bit, still patching the damage to that.

Anyways, what am I missing here? Do I need to start a new game for this name change to take effect?

Also I'm having difficulty changing the vocal responses of these characters. I tried changing the AF1,2,3's and the AM1,2,3's and again I hear no change.

As always, any help or advice is appreciated. If I can get the characters functioning properly, I'll see if if I can upload them. As it stands the graphics are pretty sharp, and work well, if I do say so myself. Just ordinary sounds and other small issues are giving me trouble.

[Updated on: Sat, 20 April 2013 20:05]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Previous Topic: Change Recall Destination for Guild Seal?
Next Topic: Weather Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:24:35 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01254 seconds