Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Purified SkormBow
icon7.gif  Purified SkormBow [message #69559] Tue, 24 September 2013 21:23 Go to previous message
saintbrew is currently offline  saintbrew
Hello there i new in this forum, and i trying my first moddification on weapons, mostly thats because its easy xP, anyway, i trying to create a more Bright and Holy version of the skorm bow, i don't know if people have alredy make it o.o', so i will post here some of the texture that i modified.

Toggle Spoiler

-----------Update----------
Some printscreens of the weapon.

---------Update----------
Toggle Spoiler

If i doind something wrong i would like a headsup, i now trying to understand how to change some value on the weapon, and i will create a chest for the bow too, if this post keep on going i will try to update it, so you all can see the progress of the weapon, anyway if you like i will try to put in a FMP =P when i discover how to xP, thanks for reading.

PS: Sry for my english xD

---------Update----------
25/09/2013
-I have finish passing the texture and meshs to the weapon, but having some troubles with the text, for some reason i cant create another text and put as a Chainlink in the item, if someone knows the reason i would appreciate ^^
--------Update----------
26/09/2013
- Yup its finished...well...almost, i have done with the ID parts fo the bow, and create some new meshs entry and textures for the bow, arrows and effects, so its no linked so much with the original entry, but have some problem, for some reason i can`t figure out a way to put the chest of the weapon, on the world via the FMP, anyway i will search the forum for the information and i will update the package when i discovered it xP, and i will post the weapon here for anyone who like to test Very Happy
-Name: OBJECT_PURIFIED_SKORMBOW

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2013 21:13]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Undead armor
Next Topic: Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:55:40 PDT 2024