Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help
icon9.gif  Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help [message #71240] Sat, 19 December 2015 15:40 Go to previous message
mmoxgaming is currently offline  mmoxgaming
Hello, I have been playing Fable The Lost Chapters for years now and it is easily one of my favorite games. A couple years ago on my moms old Windows Vista computer I started modding my Fable TLC game and it worked, after a while the mods would stop working and nothing happened when I used Fable Explorer. Now I have my own gaming computer with Windows 10 on it and I have purchased Fable TLC from Steam. I just downloaded the ShadowNet version of Fable Explorer and put the def.xml file along with the other files. Next I changed the <UseRegistry> thing to false instead of true and edited the <InstallDirectory> because I am using the Steam version. Now when I launch ShadowNet Fable Explorer the splash screen comes up, then the actual program, and Fable Explorer itself is just blank, I can still see all the buttons at the top. And the splash screen doesn't go away until I click space a couple times, then it crashes. I would really love some help with this, thank you to any one who knows what's going on and can help. If a video or screenshot is needed of my issue I can do that. Thanks!

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer
Next Topic: Please Help.
Goto Forum: