Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Hero of Oakvale. Alive or dead?
Re: Hero of Oakvale. Alive or dead? [message #69599 is a reply to message #69598] Tue, 01 October 2013 00:36 Go to previous message
UnKnown is currently offline  UnKnown
Well that's what I keep saying to other people but most say "screw logic".

What I meant is that even if people say "screw logic" the mask still covers up. Maybe not in game but in the lore.
Thought the mask should make him immortal (in case the bloodline immortality doesn't work, like I said before in case people keep saying "screw logic")
Since Jack was immortal (though he can get killed) and the Hero took control over him he should gain the immortal if you think logically.

So even if people say "screw logic" about the bloodline they can't say "screw logic" to the mask.

But either way I think the bloodline cover up even if people say "screw logic". I am glad that there is someone other than me who understand common logic in a strong bloodline.
I mean just go to Fable wiki they say that he either died of age or got killed. I understand the part about that he can get killed and that it is possible but that would be extremely hard and the part about "died of age"... They seriously need to replay the game and read the lore...

So I think there is a higher chance that he is alive than he is dead. Why he haven't showed up yet maybe will be revealed or never will be. (if you think about what Lionhead does now...)

Oh yeah what I meant with "immortality" in case I haven't made it clear yet is that they can't die of old age.

Made in China

[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2013 00:37]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Epic modders then and somewhat more recently.
Next Topic: Spawning a chest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 17:37:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00388 seconds