Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Gift of youth @ Avo's Temple
Re: Gift of youth @ Avo's Temple [message #70280 is a reply to message #70279] Tue, 08 April 2014 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Ok, so let me provoke this clash of titans and ask, knowing nothing about what are scripts or how they work, would it be then possible, since age increase/decrease does actually take place as script, since you actually do it at the temples, to link that script to an item, to trigger, for example on use?

Or if not, then could you copy that script and activate it as, say, part of a conversation with another NPC?

'Cause here I'm thinking: put an old lady right next to the three-mushroom lady at Bwrstn, the same model, say it's her sister. That should be pretty easy, maybe even I could do that with Cbox? Then you associate that age-changing script with a small conversation and a two-way branch were you can ask her to make you younger or older (being sort of a writer, I could also write that bit of actual text). She could ask you for money, or even better, some ingredients, maybe?

Eventually we could put a third old lady doing something else that's cool, and call it the three furies mod. How cool is that?

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message