Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc
Remove flies, evil veins on face, evil marks on body, etc [message #69691] Fri, 01 November 2013 16:48 Go to previous message
Donnie_Darko is currently offline  Donnie_Darko
Hello, I'm brand new here. I've been browsing here for about a week, I have FableExplorer, I have done a lot of mods myself, hero doesn't get big, stays a teenager, etc myself. And before any body asks I have scoured this site, other sites, for a mod for this, and couldn't find one, even tried myself. There are three things I want to do but can never do. Remove the flies, I have tried deleting them in Fableexplorer with no luck. They keep coming back! The veins on the face, I couldn't find, ditto with the marks on the body. Can anybody upload a fmp for me that removes these things? I found another one that removes the horns that does this. I LOVE The horns and the red eyes and do not want to remove them. I apologize if this topic has been here before I could not find it. Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Fri, 01 November 2013 16:49]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hair Grows As You Age!
Next Topic: Silver eyes (assistance please)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:21:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01402 seconds