Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » How to marry Briar Rose
Re: How to marry Briar Rose [message #69709 is a reply to message #69706] Sun, 03 November 2013 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

EDIT:A simple way to do this (if you used Free Roam and understand how to add scripts to tngs) is to give CREATURE_HIGHCLASS_PROSTITUTE CREATURE_BRIAR's graphic ID. Then put the prostitute somewhere. She will look like Briar, but act and sound like any female villager.
If you want this the attached sctipt will add a marryable Briar Rose lookalike to the Temple of Avo. There are also 3 signposts teleporting to B/S, O/V and somewhere else(either H/C or S/S). You can also change the UID and coordinates and put her in any region.
I also had a script spawning her in Lookout Point.
Toggle Spoiler

I can't make it happen through scripting the girl like can be done for the prostitutes. I guess you will need to do like you said and make a new creature with maybe all the same definitions as a prostitute, then give it Briar's mesh, then spawn her using the "Marry a Prostitute" scipt.
Douance's add a girl script thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5796& ;amp ;start=0&

I will have a look at FE and see if I can figure out how to copy a creature and make an fmp and help you, that will take a day or two tho.

[Updated on: Sun, 03 November 2013 17:02]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Aging decrease
Next Topic: I FIGURED OUT NEW AUGMENT EFFECTS! :D
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 16:43:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01051 seconds