Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable: The Lost Chapters (REMADE)
Re: Fable: The Lost Chapters (REMADE) [message #69807 is a reply to message #69803] Fri, 22 November 2013 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ludwig Von Tökkentäkker is currently offline  Ludwig Von Tökkentäkker
Okay, as promised, I said I would make a small album of music to replace the one Fable already comes with in order that it doesn't
sound weird when going to certain areas, (Like Orchard Farm playing Demon Door Music). So here's a link of music I customized from already existing music. I basically just increased the length of some of the music, or mashed several songs into one. Hope you all enjoy. Cheers!

Link to Download Album
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tjic94j91bdwdnc/OGG%20Musi c%20Files%20for%20Fable%20Remake.zip

And don't worry, they all have been converted to .ogg format, which
is the format used in the PC version of fable, so all you have to do is copy and paste to replace the existing music (back up the ones you replace just in case). They all have been labeled as well according to which environment music they were intended to replace.
Side Note: Some of the music may sound like they don't belong to that environment (example: Cemetery Music for the woods or what ever) but that's only because in the mod I rerouted the music since the music files were repetitive, that way there can be more variety into the music you listen to as you play along, so before you judge, listen to the music as you play. Believe me, you'll enjoy it, or your money back ;P

Read Message icon6.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Winter Textures
Next Topic: Rusty skills weapon test
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 16:06:40 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01494 seconds