Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Need help with FE
Need help with FE [message #69811] Mon, 25 November 2013 06:09 Go to previous message
SGT_MAJ_WOLF is currently offline  SGT_MAJ_WOLF
When I launch FE nothing pops up it is completely blank apart from the error messages.

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\graphics\graphics.big

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\graphics\pc\textures.big

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\
graphics\pc\frontend.big

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\lang\English\text.big

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\misc\pc\effects.big

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\CompliedDefs\names.bin

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\CompliedDefs\script.bin

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\CompliedDefs\frontend.bin

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Game Studios\Fable - The Lost Chaptersdata\CompiledDefs\game.bin

After them messages this occurs:
Unhandled exception has occured in a component in your application. If you click Continue. the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have the game fully installed all files are there I dont know how to fix it. I only want to add 2 fmp mod files that is all.
Thank you to anyone who takes their time to read this and help.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Need Help
Next Topic: Dragon Born Helmet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 05:45:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01103 seconds