Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » it crashes and i can't understand
it crashes and i can't understand [message #69823] Sun, 01 December 2013 01:29 Go to previous message
dawkun is currently offline  dawkun
Hi, I am 20yo guy from Poland and I love Fable TLC. I finished it about 15-20 times... cause i liked to install it every 6-12months and play 2-3 times.

Now It's much much too easy for me and there are no secrects... i know everything, everystep, what would happen if etc.

So i'd like to play with mods
I downloaded ShadowNet but it doesn't work i uploaded some fmp files and game crashes when i for example tried to open a box

btw i use STEAM version now - i bought complete Fable1 + Fable3 with extras

The questions are:
- is there any BIG PATCH to fable tlc that changes much things? like a file that contains a lot of mods inside and you just click and it works! Very Happy
- some new weapons/skills
- some way to make a perfect hero (i always tried but i couldn't... if i were GOOD i couldn't have MAXED evil skills, maybe any mod that repairs that)
- some HARD DIFFicult mod - more monsters, more hp for them?
- maybe alternative fable - new locactions new missions, or transefting fable1 to fable2 - i have never tried fable2... i will never buy xbox because of 1 game

Thank you,
David

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Dragon Born Helmet
Next Topic: [Weapon]Arrow trail look
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 01:07:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01182 seconds