Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » it crashes and i can't understand
Re: it crashes and i can't understand [message #69824 is a reply to message #69823] Sun, 01 December 2013 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

We really can't help you out if you aren't more detailed with what happens. When it crashes, is there an error message? What does it say?

Still, since you're using the Steam version, I'd recommend you look here.

As for a big mod that changes a bunch of crap... It's been tried, but the only thing that comes close is Morerunes' "The New World" mod. The problem is, that mod is rather glitchy due to the various maps that have been merged together.

New weapons, check the Objects section. New skills, can't be done.

Pretty sure there's some mod that removes or reduces the alignment requirements for certain spell levels. Just try searching.

For more difficulty... There's at least one mod for that, can't say whether or not it's any good.

And it's impossible to make new locations or new quests, and we can't turn TLC into Fable 2. However, it may be possible to turn Fable III into Fable 2, but that's kinda advanced stuff. For more info on that, I'd say contact Keshire on Fable3Mod. No guarantee that upon conversion, the game would work, mind you.

Anywho, welcome to the site. I hope that all goes well for you. Be sure to check the last link in my signature for more information on modding.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Sun, 01 December 2013 04:10]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Dragon Born Helmet
Next Topic: [Weapon]Arrow trail look
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 15:43:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01430 seconds