Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » it crashes and i can't understand
Re: it crashes and i can't understand [message #69825 is a reply to message #69824] Sun, 01 December 2013 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CultOfByron is currently offline  CultOfByron
asmcint wrote on Sun, 01 December 2013 04:10

And it's impossible to make new locations or new quests, and we can't turn TLC into Fable 2. However, it may be possible to turn Fable III into Fable 2, but that's kinda advanced stuff. For more info on that, I'd say contact Keshire on Fable3Mod. No guarantee that upon conversion, the game would work, mind you.

Well that certainly caught my attention... Exactly how possible do you think this is? I understand that II and III were based on the same iteration of the FablEd engine (with a few minor differences) so I can see how this might work in theory.

However, back to TLC; I wonder if the upcoming Anniversary will enable some light to be shed on some of the file formats that are currently a problem.

Apologies to the OP, I have no further info regarding the problems you're experiencing.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Dragon Born Helmet
Next Topic: [Weapon]Arrow trail look
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 23:24:17 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01246 seconds