Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » PC version of Anniversary... hmmm...
Re: PC version of Anniversary... hmmm... [message #70187 is a reply to message #69901] Sat, 29 March 2014 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Swanky_e
if fable Anniversary is released on PC it can only HURT this site and fable modding as a whole , its just my opinion but seriously think about lion-heads history LION-HEAD DOES NOT SUPPORT MODDING, why do you guys think Oblivion and Skyrim have so many mods and a strong community its cuz Bethesda supports modding they even encourage it , If fable anniversary was released on PC it would probably be harder to mod it and the great archive of mods on this site would probably be incompatible with Fable anniversary,

Lionhead knows that it has hardcore fans like us that mod an play a game thats 10 years old and they never released a fable construction or mod utility for us to use , i dont want Fable:A and i hope they do not put it on PC , how about if they make a Fable mod manager like the ones on NEXUS and just make a fable graphics overhaul for us to download

even if i had to buy a fable mod manager for 60$ it would be worth it more than a pc port of a game i already own, it makes more sense cuz it would make fable modding more accessible to people that just want to play modded fable like yo bro yo yo yo

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message