Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first.
icon10.gif  Epic Aura MOD. have to be evil first. [message #69953] Tue, 31 December 2013 18:09 Go to previous message
learning is currently offline  learning
Razz I think maybe this is a old post/Thread,I also think other people have made the same mod.. maybe not. I will first say, Im litle rusty at my english, so you know that. I thought it would be cool to share this to other fable fans Very Happy ....
I think this mod work for Full good character too, havent tried.
Feedback from that would be great.

So Its some glowing hands and a cool lighting sourounding you. and a blue butterfly who follows you =) Remember you have to use Fable explorer to load the mod. And then its just to save and run fable. I hope I didnt Do anything stupid now, I mean post this. And btw tell me if im correct about ehm that you have to be evil to use this. Twisted Evil For I would appreciate a feedback if this mod worked/or if you liked it =)

And! you have to do some magic or hit a enemy/person Then the glowing thing and aura will come back. Would be better this way? so it dont gets that anoying i thought. take a look. the butterfly will anyway follow you. And ops almost forgot to write down, the mod will change you psychical shield spell to red color. I think. So you know that too.
Rolling Eyes

http://i.4cdn.org/v/src/1388543873518.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 02 January 2014 12:16] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon10.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Minion Dreadwing Armor
Next Topic: Winter Textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:00:49 PDT 2024