Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Solus Greatsword
Solus Greatsword [message #70059] Sat, 15 February 2014 04:50 Go to previous message
7vincent7black7 is currently offline  7vincent7black7
Greatings, if you have entered this thread there is a chance you have become a Pioneer of the Internet! Wear a medal. You deserve it. Very Happy

I've looked everywhere on the internet, and I cannot find in Fable Explorer or anywhere else the OBJECT name or id number of the Solus Greatsword.

Btw, I use paragraphs to sorta separate my trains of thoughts as they separate because I'm verbose and long worded.

Now, I've been in OBJECT and 3/4 of the way down where nearly every weapon is listed, but it seems most of those are just the basic weapon familys. (Iron, Steel, Ebony, Crystal, etc.) With a frying pan, lute, and a sword of Aeons or three tossed in there.

So, uh, I"m not happy buying Solus Greatsword, and not being able to augment at least once an augment of my choosing simply because I had morals and had Lady Grey locked up. Anyone able to tell me the name and number to look for? There's nothing on Google or Youtube. Confused

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to add weapons to fable?
Next Topic: Explanation Needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 22:55:41 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01788 seconds