Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Development » Tools » WIP Updating the def.xml
Re: WIP Updating the def.xml [message #70170 is a reply to message #70167] Fri, 28 March 2014 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
Keshire wrote on Fri, 28 March 2014 08:02

Yep, those unicode entries came up near the end of when Hunter was writing Fable Explorer and never made it in. So right now any def that uses them are broken. As far as coders go, I'm not sure. I switched over to mostly lurker mode and occasionally pop in when I see something interesting.

The same goes for the Fable 3 side. But if you want to have a go at coming in and rounding off some of the code and cleaning things up, have at it. There's still some activity here.

Good to hear. I'll see what we can do within the scope of our admittedly limited skill.

asmcint wrote on Fri, 28 March 2014 08:48

Just avoid touching the .stb for as long as possible. No point in just frivolously throwing your sanity away, after all.

Further emphasizing limited skill. It looks like you guys have the stb mostly figured out anyway. It's basically the same as the wad and big formats, just with some extra funky entry content. Even then you have most of that sorted, it's just one piece of the puzzle missing. The docs you guys have in the wiki is exemplary, and truly that format is just one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. Not surprising to find its absence from the Anniversary edition.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ATTENTION - Rules on posting.
Next Topic: AlbionExplorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:24:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01226 seconds