Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » xxNick's Fable Rebalanced Mod (Discussion)
Re: xxNick's Fable Rebalanced Mod (Discussion) [message #70316 is a reply to message #70175] Sat, 12 April 2014 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
Having trouble figuring out the hero dolls quest.

The goal is to change the tavern prizes, change the items the teacher wants, and change the item the teachers give.

I've isolated where they're given. Games masters, yes, but in the game.bin. It's in one of those tavern game defs. Thing is, I can't figure out anything else. There's no hero doll quest section anywhere in the scripts. The dolls are never referenced in any cutscene, the JOB doll isn't in any quest reward. I can't find anything that takes away one of each doll in trade for the JOB doll. I also can't find where the bandit camp pass is given instead of a doll during the Twinblade quest - in fact I can't find data referencing the bandit camp pass at all. I can't imagine such a thing being hardcoded, but I can't find anything anywhere else. Any thoughts?

Somewhat related, does anyone know if the dolls quest is properly repeatable in stock Fable?

Edit:
V_HeroDolls is activated from the start in the wld. And so are the quests that handle all the common stuff like boasting and opening chests. Going to just assume that because of this, the quest is also repeatable. That still leaves the problem of where the hell everything else about the quest is handled.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 April 2014 21:44]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: textures.big
Next Topic: Has anyone looked at the Anniversary Edition?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 14:04:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01194 seconds