Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How high poly/quality can fable the lost chapters handle
Re: How high poly/quality can fable the lost chapters handle [message #70201 is a reply to message #70183] Mon, 31 March 2014 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
IP3I is currently offline  IP3I
Hi, I'm his brother. So thanks for the reply, but can you answer a few other questions that I have? Although it would seem like i'm lazy by not just googleing these questions, the reason behind it is that I want more real-time answers and questions. Usually if it's basic questions people would just say google it and piss off, but that is how i justify my lazyniss i guess. XD Ok, how would you go about swapping out already ingame models and characters and replacing them with new ones? Can you also edit and change the bsp if possible and still keep all the encounters and such as it was before? Can you tell me how i could import 3d models from FTLC into 3ds max (or blender so that i could just export it into 3ds max and back if it doesn't work) and if 3ds max 2013 would be able to export or import the models?
I want to make an HD remake of FTLC for pc because FTLC:A never came out for pc and i don't have an xbox. Thank you.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Modding might have a small jump start agian!
Next Topic: PC version of Anniversary... hmmm...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 09:12:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01140 seconds