Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » FABLE Anniversary Lion Head WTF man?
icon4.gif  FABLE Anniversary Lion Head WTF man? [message #70190] Sat, 29 March 2014 23:41 Go to previous message
Swanky_e
i have put this off for a while but i must voice my opinion, I think that Fable:Anny is not worth my attention at all and i am so disappointed with this "thing" they have made , i love fable i love it to its core and i played the game on ultra low quality (where the game can render water only as yellow mesh and no ground textures can load so everything is white and the frame rate is like 3) i played it on ultra low for maybe 3 years off and on and beat the game several times in that form so yeah i love this game,

im not one of thous gamers that is obsessed with graphics i really do not think its the most important thing about my experience , frame rate, world design,character customization, freedom,and emotional attachment are more important to me

i was so exited when i first heard Fable:Anny was on the way i thought wow their finally going to add new story and new lands to explore just like everyone on this site has been begging for in the Requests Section, but noooo they remade the game and put it on unreal engine and made it Dark ass hell and now everything looks gooffy and cartoony and almost has a playdou like feel too it , they did add alot of dlc items like cloths that we always wanted but no meaningfull content of game changes.

and its even wore that they ignored the PC platform and its probably cuz Lion Head Does not want us to mod the game so they stuck it on the 360 wow dick move , Im sorry lionhead but your real fans are the nerds on this site that still play the game after like a million years of its release.And you still have not released a mod tool or creation kit like TES players have ,their could be so many more great mods if we had a mod manager like NEXUS , instead we must rely on semi reliably apps like Fable Explorer

Im just not impressed with fable:anny its not a huge difference in graphics and fableTLC still looks better to me its like if you try to remake the Legend of Zelda Orcarina of Time the original is king HD graphics remakes are superficial and honestly Shallow minded. was Anniversary a cash grab or a real labor of love for the fans ? i really dont know but i do know that fable fans are Invisible for the most part :/ index.php?t=getfile&id=11506&private=0[img]index.php?

[Updated on: Sat, 29 March 2014 23:44]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Explanation Needed
Next Topic: W I P......loading.....