Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Easy Help Required!
Easy Help Required! [message #70219] Wed, 02 April 2014 14:26 Go to previous message
LittleV is currently offline  LittleV
Hi, guys, long time listener, first time caller and all that jazz...

Need some help with some Fable stuff that's bothering me, and I have a feeling that this should be easy to do, but since I'm only really familiar with the game.bin, I'd like some help. I would like to:

1. Remove horns, halos and butterflies. I feel the hair colour changing is enough, and I don't like the extras, I feel like they're distracting and too much.

2. Remove Will tattoos from face. Love will tattoos, but on the face, all the time, no choice... it's a bit too much for me. Wanna keep only body will tattoos.

3. Remove Will white hair. I do like the white hair at old age, but want to see the transition from black to blonde, never been able to, since I go into will early: been a white haired 22 year old since 2004, guys, it's depressing....

Please, please help. I have a feeling it just needs a bit of deleting, this. But no idea what to do. Anybody? Great masters of Fable modding? Thanks!

"...the avatar is, to the metallic memory of chronology, what the subject is to the fruitful forgetfulness of History."

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Two handed sword template
Next Topic: Accessorizing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 22 23:41:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00926 seconds