Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » ChocolateBox [Uh-not starting *weird way*]
icon5.gif  ChocolateBox [Uh-not starting *weird way*] [message #70296] Thu, 10 April 2014 09:08 Go to previous message
crakenroby is currently offline  crakenroby
Hey , I'm kinda new-ish here( I've been watching this forum for quite a while ), I wanted to ask about this nap problem which I have and if anyone could halp meh i will be grateful.

Problem:

Whenever I try to open up the CholocateBox-x64.exe (I'm running on x64 OS) I get this messagebox popping up saying the following: "Your modding environment is not setup properly.Do you want ChocolateBox to fix it?" and of course i'm answering to this question by pressing on YES button. However this is where the problem starts, after a while of "idle status" on the program I get the most-not-wanted messagebox popping up.

"ChocolateBox has stopped working
Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.

-> Check online for a solution and close the program
-> Close the program"

Yeah that's pretty much to it. If anyone knowes anything about this ... (I trust I must not include screenshots since I've made this problem quite clear. o.o but if needed I don't mind adding`em.)

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Any workaround for 64 bit systems for fable explorer ?
Next Topic: Cbox not working,
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:54:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01138 seconds