Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Accessorizing
Re: Accessorizing [message #70318 is a reply to message #70317] Sat, 12 April 2014 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
xxNick is currently offline  xxNick
That's excellent, I've never seen any of that work before and it is definitely worth checking out. Thanks jwc. Smile

asmcint wrote on Fri, 11 April 2014 09:17

For the scabbards, it'd probably be best if they were on the left hip. As for accessories... circlets, perhaps?

Circlets, crowns, I might be able to make that work. There would be issues though. I haven't tested, at all, the theory I'll be using to put these accessories in. Should it work? Yes. Will it? Don't know. But the specific issue with circlets and crowns is that, I'd either have to have it so it gets rid of the player's hair, or it shows through worn helmets/hats. If I can work up some magic to make it completely proper, I will absolutely, most definitely do it. Overcomplicating this. Easier and more proper to just make actual clothing items for that.

For scabbards I was thinking of actual, functional scabbards worn on the back. Sheathes are hard. Can't make it a quiver item, because you either make the sword disappear when sheathed or there's always a sword there, even when you unsheathe it. You could make it a quiver item of a ranged weapon that normally doesn't have one, say, a crossbow. I guess that's alright, it may even be a better method as it allows portable switching of sheathes by changing ranged weapons, but it is also limited in that if you want that sheathe, you have to use that ranged weapon. I'd prefer to try it first as an accessory, and if it isn't working out I'll come out with crossbow quiver sheathes instead.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 April 2014 01:19]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Easy Help Required!
Next Topic: How to find the texture I want to edit?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 01:20:34 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01928 seconds