Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Time to tell Lionhead what we want (for real)
Re: Time to tell Lionhead what we want (for real) [message #70431 is a reply to message #70429] Sun, 22 June 2014 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Hobbilis is currently offline  Hobbilis
I fully support all the suggestion that were made in the original thread over at the lionhead forum.

However i'd like to add few more ideas.

- AI control
- that means inside out of an AI system. Things like behaviour, actions, waypoint movement system, etc.

- Access to the all of the assets, just like someone pointed to skyrim creation kit.

- SDK wiki documentation ?

- Simplified import / export system for custom characters, static meshes, anims, etc.

All of the other things that were mentioned earlier would be extremely valuable to the community. Things like terrain paint mode and camera control mode aka cinematic mode.

Thats all that i can think of right now, but basically the more freedom/options you give us the better. We really want to be able to create new stuff and mess with the existing stufff.

I'm really looking forward to this. If this all goes good, it could be the best thing that happened in the history of fable.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hobbilis

[Updated on: Fri, 27 June 2014 11:29]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Hero, your Will is low! Send help?
Next Topic: Maze's will lines?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 12 02:02:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01536 seconds