Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » CTD When speaking to Vendors?
CTD When speaking to Vendors? [message #70437] Mon, 23 June 2014 12:08 Go to previous message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
For some reason I get a CTD when I speak to any (I think) Vendor, i've spoke to about 3 so far and all result, give or take about 10 seconds, in an instant CTD...

I can't think what might be causing this, recently I followed a guide on these forums and deleted some bone meshes to keep my Char average size, so I thought that could possibly be causing it, but I put the bones back into it and nope, still crashing..

The only other thing I can think of, and possibly the most likely, is I downloaded this mod http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=63927& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;&srch=masked+hood#msg_63927 and attempted to put it into the inventory of a shop keeper using this guide http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=66851& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; but the item doesn't appear in the shop keepers inventory and the game just crashes (keep in mind though I get a crash with every shop keeper, not just the one I edited). I can't remember whether this was happening before I tried to put the item in the inventory to be honest however.

Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: I've just verified the game files on Steam and reinstalled all the mods thinking it will work perfectly now, and no, still crashing! Am I best starting again perhaps? Could that help fix it?

EDIT2: Now I keep getting CTD's when I continue on from the Child stage, just after the cutscene into teenager stage :/

EDIT3: Reinstalled the entire game, and being careful what I put into it, or take out of it, this time.

EDIT...4...Jesus...: Right, tried replaying the game, worked fine with the few texture changes I made, and the tng edit. Put the rest of them back in there, and bam, stopped working when I try to pass the cutscene into teenhood, why!? Here is the list of mods I use, anyone have any idea why this is happening?

index.php?t=getfile&id=11584&private=0

[Updated on: Tue, 24 June 2014 07:08]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: W I P......loading.....
Next Topic: Anyone have any idea why i'm getting this texture issue?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 03:15:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds