Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Deleting Sub Meshes?
Re: Deleting Sub Meshes? [message #70455 is a reply to message #70453] Tue, 24 June 2014 18:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
Fantastic, going to attempt it now, that's the last piece of the puzzle, i've finally managed to make a hood item seperate from the masked hood that works when you spawn it in game (a LOT of name changing). I'm pretty proud of myself that I discovered through trial and error why certain things weren't working.

Reinstalling Fable so I can test it fresh, but i'll let you know when it's done, thanks for all the help. Going to release the Hood and Mask Package soon that contains a Mask, Hood and Masked Hood. Along with all the people who's objects/guides I used i'll definitely give you credit Smile

I know it's not fantastic for a first mod, but I couldn't be happier with the progress i've made and things i've learned ^_^

EDIT: Hmm, it still comes out as white on the Mesh, the transparent texture was imported as DXT3 and Alpha is set to 1, so i'm not sure where i'm going wrong, i'll try and figure it out but if the answer is obvious then please let me know Wink

[Updated on: Tue, 24 June 2014 19:00]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to find the texture I want to edit?
Next Topic: Editing / creating enemies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 13:35:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01289 seconds