Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Deleting Sub Meshes?
Re: Deleting Sub Meshes? [message #70462 is a reply to message #70441] Wed, 25 June 2014 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Silva is currently offline  Silva
I think it might have been me making a stupid mistake again, I tried to save the file as an fmp when I should have compiled it as a BIG, I think it's sorted now, going to test everything pretty soon.

EDIT: Okay the fmp works correctly, and i've saved the texture as a BIG, however the opacity effect still isn't working, the mask is white in-game. Should it work if I put in a bmp that i made in photoshop with 0% opacity, because at the moment it doesn't seem to be? I'm pretty alright with photoshop but in confess I don't know how to make pure alpha images... i've tried finding ways via google but no luck up to now.

EDIT2: BAM! Think I might have possibly done it, I made an image with an alpha channel and saved it as a png rather than a bmp, the Mesh looks a little odd, but will have to see what it looks like in-game.

EDIT3: HAHAH Very Happy It works in game! So happy right now, planning on releasing this on the packages section in a minute, just making a few last minute fixes.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 June 2014 12:20]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How to find the texture I want to edit?
Next Topic: Editing / creating enemies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 11 00:20:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01582 seconds