Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » A newbie in need of help
Re: A newbie in need of help [message #70548 is a reply to message #70547] Tue, 05 August 2014 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Baltazaro is currently offline  Baltazaro
No problem! Always willing to help.

From what I can see, you are using Albion Explorer, I was refering to Fable Explorer. Albion Explorer allows you to edit the world of Fable, which may be what you need.
However, I have not used Albion Explorer at all, so I can't be of much help there. As far as I know, Fable Explorer allows you to edit almost everything.

In my opinion, you should start from this post; http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=7218& ;amp ;start=0&

If I were you, I would check the entire post out trying to find what I am looking for! Further down, it elaborates on Albion Explorer, Fable Explorer and much more, including Editing Textures.

The Search function can be really useful! Try searching "texture editing". Remember, don't give up searching! It's always a bit tough in the beggining figuring things out, but dedication is rewarded with results!

[Updated on: Tue, 05 August 2014 12:00]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer Retexture Issue
Next Topic: Trying and failing, Bandit's Chicken on a stick weapon :D
Goto Forum: